On the 14th July 2017, Lincoln University College team up with a NGO (Pertubuhan Kami Peduli BESUT (We care Organization)) and was on the ground doing community work such as health screening and health promotion campaign. LUC KB Clinical Campus staff who participated in this event are:
1) Prof. Datuk Dr. Marzukhi (Dean of Medical Faculty)
Continue reading “LUC Health Screening and Promotion at Besut”
2) Prof. Dr. Ahmad (Dean of Pharmacy Faculty)
3) Datuk Dr. Ghazali (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
4) Datuk Kamaruzzaman (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
5) Tn. Hj. Syed Mohd Nor (Senior Registrar, LUC KB Clinical Campus)
6) Dr. Wan Asim (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
7) Dr. Nik Arsyad (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
8) Mr. Zury Azreen (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
9) Mr. Subramaniam (LUC KB Clinical Campus)
On the 14th of July 2017, Lincoln University College based in Kota Bharu Clinical Campus was invited to participate in the nationwide run for the SEA Games. This is a prestigious
event and the last time Malaysia host it was back in the year 2001. Knowing that and how rare to be part of this great nationwide event, a team of 22 LUC students have
participated in this event. This team was headed by Mr. Zury Azreen Azizul Rahman, LUC Lecturer.
The run started at 9am with some aerobics exercise to warm up the body and later a short speech was done by the Authorities to officiate the event. The run started by members of the Ministry and state Authorities carrying the light torch as a symbolic to the games tradition. The run was 7km long and LUC team followed on every point till the end.
The run ended by midnight and the LUC team was great full to be part of this event. All students were safe and what most is that we manage to contribute to being part of a great
event with many experience and memories.
To end this write up…I remember once our beloved CEO sending a message to staff… “If you walk alone, you will travel a distance. If we walk together, we will travel even
further”…and to greater heights and achievement.